WHAT IS FM-200 FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM ?
FM-200 fire suppression system extinguishes fires mainly by physically cooling the flame; removing heat from the flame to the extent that the combustion reaction cannot sustain itself. it’s keep as a liquefied gas under pressure, so, relatively, the installation needs fewer cylinders and is smaller and a lot of value effective than with different agents in accordance with NFPA 2001 and/or agency listings.
9 Reason We Should Use FM-200 Fire Suppression System
- Non-contaminating gaseous
- Fire protection Designed to protect critical assets and processes without Consequential damage
- Electrically non- conductive gas
- Type / Class A, B, C fire
- Safe to use in occupied areas Tried and tested through Thousands of installations around the world
- Environmentally Friendly
22 Best Application of FM-200 Fire Suppression
- Marine vessels
- Pharmaceutical and medical facilities
- Air traffic control centers
- Historical archive storage
- Financial networks
- Control rooms
- Record storage facilities
- Telecommunication networks / centres / facilities
- Data centers
- offshore Oil / gas exploration and production Facilities
- Art galleries
- Medical facilities.
- UPS Rooms
- Data centers and server rooms
- Medical equipment
- Computer rooms
- Electric utilities
- DATA Centres
- Museums and libraries
- Comms Rooms
- Telecommunication facilities
6 Common Parts of Fm-200 Fire Suppression System ?
- Control Unit
- Smoke Detection
- Heat Detection
- Suppression Cylinders
- Notification Devices
- Manual Pull Statio
Preventive Maintenance of FM-200 (PM)
Leading Manufacturers and Brands of FM-200
Books, Website and Other References:
- ISOifDIS 14520: Gaseous Fire Exfinguishing Systems, International Standards Organiza – tion, Homebush, New South Wales, Australia, 2000.
- NFPA 2001: Standard on Clean Agent Fire Extinguishing Systems, 2000 Edition, NFPA, Quincy, MA, 2000.
- NFPA 2001: Standard on Clean Agent Fire Extinguishing Systems, 1996 Edition, NFPA, Quincy, MA, 1996.