What is Water-less Fire Suppression System ?
If you’re trying to find ways that to safeguard your valuable electronic assets and business operations, you have got already created the smart move to avoid counting on water for fire protection. Choosing a clean extinguishing agent offers the simplest chance to reduce risk to a business and its essential assets.Clean Agent is a water-less suppression system Electrically non-conductive, volatile, or air like hearth extinguish-ant that doesn’t leave a residue upon evaporation.
4 Best Types Fire Suppression System :
Why We Should Use Water-less Fire Suppression System ?
- Non-contaminating gaseous
- Fire protection Designed to protect critical assets and processes without Consequential damage
- Electrically non- conductive gas
- Type / Class A, B, C fire
- Safe to use in occupied areas Tried and tested through Thousands of installations around the world
25 Typical Application of Water-less Fire Suppression System
- Marine vessels
- Pharmaceutical and medical facilities
- Air traffic control centers
- Historical archive storage
- Financial networks
- Control rooms
- Record storage facilities
- Telecommunication networks / centres / facilities
- Data centers
- offshore Oil / gas exploration and production Facilities
- Art galleries
- Medical facilities.
- UPS Rooms
- Medical equipment
- Computer rooms
- Electric utilities
- DATA Centres
- Comms Rooms
- Telecommunication facilities
- Server rooms
- Anechoic chambers
- Power generation & power storage
Books, Website and Other References:
- ISOifDIS 14520: Gaseous Fire Exfinguishing Systems, International Standards Organiza – tion, Homebush, New South Wales, Australia, 2000.
- NFPA 2001: Standard on Clean Agent Fire Extinguishing Systems, 2000 Edition, NFPA, Quincy, MA, 2000.
- NFPA 2001: Standard on Clean Agent Fire Extinguishing Systems, 1996 Edition, NFPA, Quincy, MA, 1996.