What is clean agent suppression system ?
If you are looking for ways to protect your valuable electronic assets and boperations, you have already made the smart decision to avoid relying on water for fire protection. Selecting a clean extinguishing agent offers the
best opportunity to minimize risk to a business and its critical assets. Clean Agent is a waterless fire suppression system Electrically nonconducting, volatile, or gaseous fire extinguishant that does not leave a residue upon evaporation.
3 Best Types Clean Agent System :
Why we should use Clean agent fire suppression system ?
- Non-contaminating gaseous
- Fire protection Designed to protect critical assets and processes without Consequential damage
- Electrically non- conductive gas
- Type / Class A, B, C fire
- Safe to use in occupied areas Tried and tested through Thousands of installations around the world
25 typical application of Clean agent fire suppression
- Marine vessels
- Pharmaceutical and medical facilities
- Air traffic control centers
- Historical archive storage
- Financial networks
- Control rooms
- Record storage facilities
- Telecommunication networks / centres / facilities
- Data centers
- offshore Oil / gas exploration and production Facilities
- Art galleries
- Medical facilities.
- UPS Rooms
- Medical equipment
- Computer rooms
- Electric utilities
- DATA Centres
- Comms Rooms
- Telecommunication facilities
- Server rooms
- Anechoic chambers
- Power generation & power storage
Books, website And other References:
- ISOifDIS 14520: Gaseous Fire Exfinguishing Systems, International Standards Organiza – tion, Homebush, New South Wales, Australia, 2000.
- NFPA 2001: Standard on Clean Agent Fire Extinguishing Systems, 2000 Edition, NFPA, Quincy, MA, 2000.
- NFPA 2001: Standard on Clean Agent Fire Extinguishing Systems, 1996 Edition, NFPA, Quincy, MA, 1996.